Interested in expressing your opinion on current events? Want to start a conversation on an issue that’s important to you and have your voice heard? If so, consider blogging for the Globe, the Undergraduate Academic Journal of the International Affairs Society and the Elliott School of International Affairs!
- Get online published by a reputable academic journal
- Develop professional writing samples for internship and job applications
- Contribute to intelligent discussion among GW and greater DC community and have your voice heard on pressing international issues
- Develop your writing skills through collaboration with blog editors
- For electronic sources: please hyperlink parts of your blog that reference external sources to the original article, journal, etc. – see “hyperlink guide”
- For non-electronic sources (print, etc.): please provide a Chicago Style footnote for the source (when adding footnotes to your post please only use the MS Word Footnotes Tool, do not manually add footnotes to the post by superscripting numbers) – see Perdue OWL: Chicago Manual of Style 16th Edition